So you want to know what kind of person I am? Alright, you haven’t bought me dinner yet, but I’ll tell you. I was born and raised in good old Kamloops B.C.. I had two older sisters growing up and two loving parents, all having a hand on molding me into the person I am. I’ve always loved learning history, especially when it came to knights, cowboys, pirates, and fur traders. Typical little boy, am I right? However I always though that history was about dates, events and people, and it is, but its not only about those three things. We’ll cover more about that in “How To Do History”.

My family is not composed of the most open minded individuals, and I was sort of closed minded growing up. This did prove a bit of a struggle in university, because university kind of breaks a lot of your past thoughts and ideas and makes you rethink them. Trust me I had headaches. Although having to rethink a lot has helped in my discovery of a new type of history. A history where its not only events, dates, and people, a history where there is so much more.

rethink yourself inspirational word abstract